Helpful Links & Resources
Training sessions, strategies, and helpful tips on remote teaching are available online. Go to the following links for help and guidance on working remotely.
Visit the College of Arts and Sciences COVID Information/Update page for various updates on UNC operations.
- Got to the Work Remote website for tips and suggestions from ITS
- How to Create a Narrated PowerPoint Document
- How to Setup an Online Instructional Design Consultations
- Go to the Keep Teaching website for more information
- Securing Zoom
- Securing Zoom Recordings
- Other Tutorials:
- Tutorial not UNC specific but may be helpful: Host a Class with Zoom
- Record ZOOM video and post to Sakai: